The Recreation Manitoba Conference and Trade Show has been held for over 25 years. During that time, volunteers have played a key role in guaranteeing its success. Whether they assist in setting up the trade show and social events, or helping at the registration desk, the volunteers contribute in making our annual event run as smooth as possible.
This year our conference is now online AND our 25 Anniversary – so more then ever, our conference is accessible to all Manitobans to participate in our four days of learning and networking.
We need volunteers, just like yourself, to help make our conference a great success!
Tuesday, March 9 - Friday, March 12, 2021
As a volunteer you are treated as one of the family. Volunteers are warmly welcomed and encouraged to take part in the activities and attend the events; it’s a combination of volunteer work and good times! Plus, we’ll introduce you to influential people in the industry such as professional workers, potential employers, mentors and teachers.
And... you also get the following perks:
· A Full Conference Pass (you are required to dedicate your time as a volunteer first and assist at session when possible)
· A complimentary one-year Student Membership
· Unique networking opportunities with future colleagues and employers
· Hands-on experience with professionals from across Canada
· Access to social events and meals
· Discover new things about our province
· Have a good time!
How does it works?
As a volunteer you can attend all the conference events including sessions, forum, social events, etc., but you are required to dedicate you time and volunteer. The work schedule is prepared by the Volunteer Coordinator who manages the volunteer crews. Training on all positions will be provided.