Risk and Rink Program
Here is your chance to attend a practical workshop to learn about the liabilities and risks associated with indoor and outdoor rinks and the steps you can take to implement solid risk management programs for your arena.
Using many examples of real liability losses and injuries, Doug drives home the need for written policies and procedures and provides same at this session.
Topics discussed will include
- Facility Concerns and Inspections.
- Helmet Use by staff, public skaters and figure skaters.
- Alcohol Use - should you really care?
- Insurance coverage
- Codes of Conduct
- Enhanced User Agreements.
- Open discussion on local issues/concerns.
If you sign up for BOTH the managing winter risk and Risk & Rink program. Member Price – $75 +GST / Non Member Price – $100 +GST per course