Being able to measure and probably evaluate is an important tool for parks and recreation practitioners to have to ensure they are meeting their goals and able to provide fact based evidence to funders.
The Canadian Fitness and Lifestyle Research Institute (CFLRI), together with Research Power Inc., is offering a complimentary training course for practitioners on evaluation and outcome measurement. This 5-session virtual training course will involve both synchronous (online course) and asynchronous (e.g., videos, supplementary materials) learning opportunities. These sessions will be offered at different times throughout the year. Please refer to the list of schedules for available dates and times.
Schedule of sessions
- Intensive session, Monday to Friday, December 6 to 10, 2021 (12:00 pm to 2:00 pm Eastern Time)
- Thursdays, January 13 to February 10, 2022 (12:30 pm to 2:30 pm Eastern Time)
- Wednesdays, January 19 to February 16, 2022 (3:30 pm to 5:30 pm Eastern Time)* French course
- Intensive session, Monday to Friday, February 14-18, 2022 (12:00 pm to 2:00 pm Eastern Time)
- Thursdays, February 24 to March 24, 2022 (12:00 pm to 2:00 pm Eastern Time)
Participants may register for the full 5-session course by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Early registration is encouraged as space is limited to a maximum of 20 participants per session.For more information visit this link.